Erik Hofman wrote:

Swail, Carl wrote:

I am trying to use the OpenGC interface to Flightgear to communicate with my own custom symbology display software via a network connection. The standard documentation that comes with Flightgear does not explain how to set up a connection, at least I don't understand. Any pointers to more documentation on the options would be most appreciated.

The last thing I've read is that OpenGC and FlightGear are not compatible anymore. But you may want to check the source code in FlightGear/src/Network and search for opengc*

Depending on what you want to do, you may not need the opengc interface. You might get by just fine with the FGNativeFDM and FGNataiveCtrls interfaces. The structure definition is public domain so you can integrate these easily with your own external applications.

Regards,

Curt.

Unique text: 2f585eeea02e2c79d7b1d8c4963bae2d