Boris Koenig wrote:
Chris Metzler wrote:

On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 10:18:25 -0400
David Megginson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Correct. Currently, the AC3D export scripts in blender do not export specular, and emissive parameters, and they probably do not handle
diffuse either -- you have to add those back in by hand in the AC3D
file.

Ugh.

Indeed, that doesn't sound like fun to do ... but Blender does have a
pretty active community, and if I remember correctly things like
file exporting/converting are done using a subset of Python as
scripting language, hence one might be lucky mentioning these
requirements within the Blender community, possible one could
find someone who knows how to easily add the necessary options to
the relevant Python scripts.

Chris,
have you seen some of my post processing scripts for ac3d export? I run one on pretty much every model that I made to play around with KADW. The bo105 has a makefile that does a lot of similar stuff too.

Josh