Durk Talsma wrote:

I just started building FlightGear-0.9.5-pre2. SimGear compiled and built fine, and FlightGear is compiling as I type.

One thing I noticed is that the Traffic Manager issue still isn't resolved yet. fgfs-base-0.9.5 doesn't contain the MD-11, but the current traffic files require this aircraft to be present.

I've sent Erik a patch that would allow us to use alternative traffic patterns instead. Erik, would you mind adding this to cvs, or does everybody feel this is a new feature and should not be added to until the next version? If the former then I can go ahead and modify the traffic list.

Hmmm, I hadn't included the MD11 because when I looked at it (maybe two weeks ago) it still seemed very much "under development". And there are big problems with the flight dynamics making it virtually unflyable. I could include it in the base, but it would be really great if someone could work on the flight dynamics enough so that it is at least plausibly flyable.

Regards,

Curt.

Unique text: 2f585eeea02e2c79d7b1d8c4963bae2d