Frederic Bouvier wrote:

Vivian Meazza wrote:

I've re-downloaded the current cvs. Here's the backtrace

Can't say that it means anything to me! Is it any good to you, or can I do
something else?

It looks like useless garbage, sorry. Do you run fg with --log-level=bulk or whatever is the most verbose ( I don't remember right now ) ?

You have to compile with "-g" to include debugging symbols so that the back trace makes sense. That said, the very few times I've tried to run gdb with flightgear on windows, I was never very successful.

Curt.

Unique text: 2f585eeea02e2c79d7b1d8c4963bae2d