On Saturday 24 July 2004 10:13, Frederic Bouvier wrote:
> There is a caught exception ( so it is harmless ) in
> the XML reader because files are not in the base
> package. Those files are :
>
> Data/AI/FlightPlans/KSFO-KSEA.xml
> Data/AI/FlightPlans/KSEA-KSFO.xml
>
> Are the names generated randomly or are they really missing ?

Neither, actually. For now, this is by design. The AIFlightplan constructor
that the traffic manager calls tries first to open a pre-exsisting
flightplan. If that doesn't work, however, it reverts to a fallback procedure
that creates a flightplan dynamically.

I would like to keep that functionality, although I'm not sure if using the
exception mechanism is the best way to do this. I'm interested in your folks'
opinions.

Cheers,
Durk