hello.
 can anybody give me an advice how to implement new view
inflightgear: a combination of cockpit and chase view - so that the
plane would be looked at from behind (like in chase mode) but at the
same time viewport behaviour would be the same as in cockpit - i mean
precise rotation (with no "delays" like in chase mode, so that when
you press a button the plane would rotate with the view
simultaneously). hope the idea is clear.
i will be glad if somebody helped me a bit... because i am not very
experienced in programming and still have to learn a lot :)