Innis Cunningham wrote:
Hi All

As far as I can tell there is no property to simulate
a stabilizer trim system in flightgear.If this is not the
case then maybe some kind soul could point me to
the said property.
If there is infact no such property currently, is there
some kind soul who could impliment it in flightgear.
As this is quite a common system on large and not so
large commercial aircraft I would think that it should be
an integerial property of flightgear.
As I don't code I am hoping someone with coding
abilities may be able to add it to the property tree.

So far this has been done by adjusting the stabilizer property directly. Is that a problem?

Erik