> As far as I can tell there is no property to simulate
> a stabilizer trim system in flightgear.If this is not the
> case then maybe some kind soul could point me to
> the said property.

I think the last time this came up the consensus was that the current
"elevator-trim" property could be used for stabilizer trim as well.  Any
aerodynamic differences (in JSBSim) can be handled with XML code, but the
differences are so slight that nobody would notice anyway.  The T38 model
uses "elevator-trim" and "elevator-cmd" even though the real T-38 doesn't
even *have* an elevator.

Dave