I knew someone would know. Yes of course carb icing makes the mixture over
rich - leaning it was a quick stab at reducing the power. Your suggestion is
obviously the way to go. Much more realistic. Thanks.

I think we could easily extend the existing pitot stuff to be a bit more
realistic with some nasal.

Bit of a roundtuit I'm afraid though, I really ought to finish the Spitfire
first.

Regards,

Vivian