Curt,

I'd say "almost". My stuff has been checked in and seems to work fine now. My
only concern is that I just downloaded pre3 about two hours ago and haven't
even had a chance to compile it. Therefore, I'd prefer to wait just a little
longer. Probably just a day or so to see if anything unexpected shows up.
(if your schedule allows that of course).

How's that sound?

Cheers,
Durk