Cygwin cvs client. There are no other errors, and it was OK up to my update
yesterday. It's not a problem if only I am seeing it, beacause I can correct
it. I'd like to know why though.

I had to re-download from scratch to get -pre3 to run, so it looks as I'm
getting an earlier version, while you are keeping a later one. Not sur how
to run that one down though.

Regards,

Vivian