* Curtis L. Olson -- Wednesday 04 August 2004 16:37:
> Could this be a bug in the helicopter specific dynamics of YAsim?

Possibly. It could also be a bug in the bo105 yasim config (one that
isn't obvious to me).

> That is a relatively new addition and wasn't written by Andy.  Can you
> reproduce the problem with any aircraft?

I've never seen this anywhere else. Or maybe it's only more obvious for
a helicopter, because I can turn a helicopter on the spot on ground.

> That might motivate Andy to take a look into the code.

Yes. I'll try to find out more. If only we had another helicopter
without the problem ...

m.