Melchior FRANZ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> So far we have only one user who disagrees with realistic
> collective, so we might not even need a property. Just revert part
> of today's patch. :-)

i am not the only one who disagrees with the "realistic" collective
(but you can choose to ignore any messages you don't agree with).
but to tell you the truth, i don't really care. i know enough to
configure fgfs to do what _i_ want. one could argue that flying a
helicopter using the keyboard is not realistic. nevertheless, i find
it very confusing pressing PageUp to go down, and vice versa. also, i
always use the HUD and to see the throttle indicator go down when i
want to go up is one more source of confusion. sorry to have brought
this up.

--alex--

--
| I believe the moment is at hand when, by a paranoiac and active |
|  advance of the mind, it will be possible (simultaneously with  |