Erik Hofman wrote:

> Sent: 12 August 2004 14:59
> To: FlightGear developers discussions
> Subject: Re: [Flightgear-devel] terrasync and terrain/scenery
>

> Matevz Jekovec wrote:
> > Does terrasync download terrain only or scenery objects as well.
> > Because
> > the current terrasync repository still has the old
> structure IMO. (I set
> > the terrasync root dir to fgfs/data/Scenery/Terrain to get
> it work, but
> > this doesn't include objects download, as they are in
> > fgfs/data/Scenery/Objects, right?).
>
> You will only get windsocks and radio towers (in the US only) simply
> because there are no objects for the rest of the world (yet).

I'm not sure, because I change things so often, that if you set the scenery
path to include both the default scenery, and the down-loaded terrasync
scenery thus:

--fg-scenery=/FlightGear/scenery:/FlightGear/data/Scenery

Then windsocks and radio towers will magically appear in Europe. Or anyway,
they do for me :-).

Regards,

Vivian