* Matevz Jekovec -- Friday 13 August 2004 12:55:
> Hm..., what about the Eiffel tower, Big Ben, English Parlament,
> cathedrals, islam churches (sorry, I forgot how they are called :-( )?

mosque

> Weren't they modeled yet?

It seems like we aren't enough developers for these. There are a few privately
done objects: Jon(?) has done a lot of aircraft buildings and some landmarks for
GB, Fred for France/Paris (arc de triomphe, tour eiffel(?)), I have done a few
airport buildings for LOWL and the Danube tower of Vienna). But there's no central
repository for all of these yet.

m.