Frederic Bouvier wrote:

Are you sure js changes are fixes ? I saw problem reports recently.

They seem to have been fixed. But I wouldn't know, I don't have a joystick.

I don't update plib for ages and I am not keen to do it after what I read. Moreover, we rely on plib released versions, not CVS, don't we ?

We make have to make sure we are compatible with the latest release version of plib. If package maintainers want to include the CVS version (or even an older version) they are free to do so.

Erik

--
Searching for a 60 to 100 passenger Jetliner?
http://www.rekkof.nl/