manuel,

my
(original) primary motivation was to obtain (buy) enough hardware that i could
have a Fsim that closely resembled the cockpit of the plane i fly ( a piper
cherokee 180).

the costs on this approach would easily cover the amount i spend on the anual
inspection for the airplane.  not a good choice. so...
that left me with building my own.  after examining (and purchasing) 2 other
comnmercially avaialable flight sims, i decided that the only practical
solution was to work with a sim that permitted me access to internals.

that's how i ended up pestering all of you...

:)
martin