Hi,

I've seen one of the uses of the submodels, the sky writing feature. I've added the
lines of code suggested by David Culp but I'm not able to create the same effects
(the puff of smoke doesn't appear). Why? To compile the CVS version of FlightGear
I've removed two files from the project, the ones included into the "objects" subfolder
ssgEntityArray.cxx e ssgEntityArray.hxx). Maybe this is the problem? However, I
couldn't
add the because the compiled don't work because the class declarated into them is
abstract.

Tanks,
Luca

PS: there's a documentation of this new features? I don't understand very well the
meaning
of the tags contained into the submodel section.