Vivian Meazza wrote:

Jon Stockill wrote

Sent: 06 September 2004 13:22
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Flightgear-devel] South Yorkshire Air Museum simulator day

It was a fun day, and seemed to generate quite a lot of interest, probably because it was something a bit "different". Kids and adults alike thoroughly enjoyed themselves, and I did manage to tear myself away to get a few photos:

http://photos.stockill.org.uk/c278469.html

This one isn't complete yet (they have all the components, but sadly haven't finished re-assembling it after it was delivered), but ultimately it should be up and running:

http://photos.stockill.org.uk/p7303595.html

There was a lot of interest in flightgear from the museum staff, and it's possible that I'll be helping install something more permanent at some point in the future.

Useful picture of the Gyro Gun Sight. Any reason for including it?

I thought it might be useful :-)

--
Jon Stockill