Jon Stockill wrote:

> Sent: 06 September 2004 15:46
> To: FlightGear developers discussions
> Subject: Re: [Flightgear-devel] South Yorkshire Air Museum
> simulator day
>

> Vivian Meazza wrote:
>
> > It will be. Any feedback on Seafires yet?
>
> If you want any more pics of it I'll get some next time I'm there.
>
> I've not heard from the fleet air arm museum for a while -
> the last I
> heard Al West (I think...) was going to drop in and see them.

Is that Al West as in 1SL?

Pics would be useful, but we also need to know which model and any sqn
markings they would like. I've nearly finished the Spitfire, including some
fancy exhaust smoke on start-up, so I'm pretty much ready to move onto a
Seafire.

I'm also getting ready to start on the Hurricane.

Regards,

Vivian