On Wed, 8 Sep 2004 18:35:07 -0400, Chris Metzler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> 5.  I don't know anything about how these signs are handled outside
> the U.S.  If you do, let me know.

I'd be interested in knowing more about how these signs are handled
inside the US.  I've flown my Warrior to several US airports --
Massena (KMSS), Caldwell (KCDW), Philadelphia (KPHL), Boston/Norwood
(KOWD), Republic (KFRG), and Plattsburgh (KPLB) -- and I do not
remember ever seeing signs like you describe, though I might have
missed them in the clutter at KPHL.  I suspect that these might be a
special case for a tiny handful of airports, not a common feature.

All the best,

David

--
http://www.megginson.com/