Olivier,

This sounds great, I am currently starting on a flight recorder for FG that records
real flights for playback.
Would love to try your "tiny program" and modified fdm is it sharable ?
Actually very keen to see the results, as if your results look good I might change or
even drop my current idea. I've got a Sharp Zaurus linux pda with a Haicom gps card,
and have already recorded a couple of flights, so already have the equipment needed
for your method.

One bit I didn't quite understand was can you feed flights you have already recorded
through this program ? It sounds like this is what it does.

Mat Churchill