On September 9, 2004 08:47 pm, David Culp wrote:
> The AIAircraft FDM will do it.  A non-flapping bird, like an orbiting hawk
> will be easy (it's just like the KC-135).  The flapping kind will take some
> animation work.  As for flocking behavior, that's a whole 'nother thing.
>

> Dave

The flapping will best be done with bones.  So are the cows, sheeps, pilots...
and some landing gears.  A code that can handle one joint will suffice.

Anyway, is it just me or are we having too many defaults with our airports?
Also, why can't we have our own airport database that extends Robin's?

Ampere