Frederic Bouvier wrote:
For the moment, we have this line in system_mgr.cxx :

// set_subsystem( "submodel", new SubmodelSystem() );

Do we want to keep this line commented for the upcoming release
or could we enable it ? I ask that for the next win32 binary
build ?

Good question. At first I left it commented because the new build would only be a bug fix and small updates release. In that respect I would let it commented out.

But the changes to AIModels are quite excessive already, which means that the code addition for the submodels systems class is quite small compared to the AIModel changes.

I leave it up to others to decide whether this should get included, but I am inclined to enable it anyhow.

Erik