Melchior FRANZ wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 11, 2004 at 08:28:13PM -0600, Dave Perry wrote:
> > 1. bo105 - no power.  I did not look for the reason.

> Shift-]        -> start turbines
> wait 30 seconds
> Shift-] again  -> clutch rotor

BTW, isn't this totally irrealistic ? I've never seen a helicopter
clutching the rotor with engines at full speed - I assume this would
break the whole transmission at once !
They always have the rotor turning right from the beginning of engine
startup, from a small RotorWay Exec, Bell-47, Alouette II/III,
Ecureuil, BO-105/-108, EC-whateveryouthinkof, up to CH-53 and if I
remember correctly Mil-26 .... and many more ....

Cheers,
        Martin.