On 9/10/04 at 4:17 PM Chris Metzler wrote:

>On Fri, 10 Sep 2004 14:18:00 -0500
>"Curtis L. Olson" <curt0...> wrote:
>>
>> *This data will not work with
>> earlier versions of X-Plane* (such as 7.00 - 7.30).
>
>I get the impression from this that the file formatting may have changed?
>The install notes he points to are old and don't say anything other than
>"unpack the .zip and move the files to....".

As far as I can tell from the format page, the airport file format hasn't
changed, but some of the nav and astro data has.  Guess we'll find out at
the weekend.  I'm very close to releasing an updated TaxiDraw with support
for X-Plane format both input and output, but I'll hold off until after
he's published this update.

Cheers - Dave