From: Elking, James C
Sent: Monday, September 13, 2004 11:42 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Flightgear-devel] Error using MSVC 6

Hi,

I am somewhat new to flight gear and am trying to get it to work with
Visual C++ 6.0.  I've compiled with the given .dsw file but it seems the
"FGTurbine.cpp" file is having a conflict with itself? And I did make
sure the current service pack was installed.  The exact error message
is:

"The source files
"C:\Flight_Gear_Source\FlightGear-0.9.5\src\FDM\JSBSim\FGTurbine.cpp"
and
"C:\Flight_Gear_Source\FlightGear-0.9.5\src\FDM\JSBSim\FGTurbine.cpp"
are both configured to produce the output file
"C:\Flight_Gear_Source\FlightGear-0.9.5\Debug\Lib_JSBSim\FGTurbine.obj".
The project cannot be built."

I have some experience with Visual C++, but I've never come across an
error message like this, so I don't really know where to start.  I've
never used namespaces, so I'm thinking this might be a source of the
problem, but I was hoping somebody else out there has had this problem
too.

Thanks for your time,
Jim Elking