Boris Koenig wrote:

Because of this obvious advantage (particularly for users with slow
dial-up connections, but also for those among us who have broadband
access, but don't like to wait... ) we would now like to know what
the rest of you thinks about adding those tardiff based patches as an OFFICIAL alternative *directly* to the FlightGear webpage as option to
the downloads section for FlightGear's most recent base packages.

I find it a useful addition for modem users, but my only concern is that it will increase the number complaints about something not working while in fact their base package is somehow "corrupted".

Erik