> "Curtis L. Olson" said:
>>
>> This situation should never occur in normal operation, but could occur
>> in"contrived" situations where an external script was rapidly changing
>> the simulator position to then be able to query FG terrain height, and
>> doing this for a large number of points that are distributed across a
>> large area.

Ooh.  This issue is exactly the sort of thing why I put these
"os.system('sleep 3')" calls into my script querying heights for
the Runway Distance Remaining signs.  I'll have to rebuild from
CVS and see if I can change these to 1's, or get rid of them
altogether.  Cool.  Thanks.

-c

                (remove "snip-me." to email)