Chris Metzler wrote:

"Curtis L. Olson" said:

This situation should never occur in normal operation, but could occur
in"contrived" situations where an external script was rapidly changing
the simulator position to then be able to query FG terrain height, and
doing this for a large number of points that are distributed across a
large area.

Ooh. This issue is exactly the sort of thing why I put these
"os.system('sleep 3')" calls into my script querying heights for
the Runway Distance Remaining signs. I'll have to rebuild from
CVS and see if I can change these to 1's, or get rid of them
altogether. Cool. Thanks.

It's still not a perfect system, but a lot more robust now than it was before.

Regards,

Curt.

Unique text: 2f585eeea02e2c79d7b1d8c4963bae2d