Hi,

I don't know if it's of any use to you guys (and girls), but I've come
across Ivy on the net
(<http://www.tls.cena.fr/products/ivy/index.html>). From this site:

Ivy libraries are available in C, C++, Java and Perl, on Windows and
Unix boxes and on Macs. Several Ivy utilities and hardware drivers are
available too.

Ivy is currently used in research projects in the air traffic control
and human-computer interaction research communities as well as in
commercial products. It is also taught to CS students.

I've not looked deeply in this protocol yet as school is starting out,
but I probably will do it when the first busy weeks have passed ;-).

Greets,

Steven
http://www.student.kuleuven.ac.be/~m0329759/AUAV