Oliver C. wrote:
On Saturday 25 September 2004 21:53, Boris Koenig wrote:

I think, mainly developers, testers, and security people would
need to be available, as well as developers that can do cross-platform
development using low-level networking libraries.

Of course, one might indeed look for an opensource library that serves
as an abstraction layer for the whole OS specific part.

What do you think about this open source network library:

http://www.opentnl.org/

lol, Oliver thanks for that - that's exactly the link I posted one or two days ago when David suggested that his coding style might be a bit to 'rough' to do network programming ;-)

http://www.mail-archive.com/flightgear-devel%40flightgear.org/msg26838.html

I guess, the "VOICE"-Threads became simply tooo nested, for anybody
to be really able to follow it ;-)

--------
Boris