sergio wrote:
I need it because I have to communicate two Flighgear simulations with HLA
(High Level Arquitecture), and it is very important to pass the velocity,
acceleration and rotational rates of the airplane in geodetic coordinates or
in geocentric coordinates for use them in a deadreckoning model for minimize
the traffic in the net.Really I need them in cartesian coordinates but I
think that it is very dificult, don not you?

You could take a look at FlightGear/scripts/example/fgfsclient.c for one example to query the values of a property from FlightGear. It should (in theory) be possible to use the net_fdm and net_ctrls code (which can be found in FlightGear/src/Network) also, but I have no experience with them.

Erik