On Tue, 12 Oct 2004 21:27:54 +0200
Frederic Bouvier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Forgot the Dlist patch that was posted on the list by Erik and get the
> all new 0.9.6 or CVS

Now I'm a bit confused (again!).  I thought that Erik's patch, like
Matthias', was a patch to plib.  I saw a bunch of CVS commits for
SimGear and FlightGear relating to his patch; but they looked like
they were merely efforts to determine whether one was using a plib
that had the patch in it or not.  And over on plib-devel, I saw
Erik discussing a patch with Steve Baker that I thought was the
final version of the DList patch,

http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=9755451

after Horst Wobig fixed what he thought (and Erik seemed to agree)
was the problem.

http://baron.flightgear.org/pipermail/flightgear-devel/2004-October/031161.html

So I would naively think that in addition to fetching the latest
SimGear CVS, one still needs to patch it into plib.  Where am I
mixed up here?

-c

> -Fred

> 2f585eeea02e2c79d7b1d8c4963bae2d