Martin Spott wrote:

> > To my impression there's already a 'release' package:
> >
> >   ftp://ftp.uni-duisburg.de/FlightGear/Win32/fgfs-0.9.6-win32.zip
> >
> > Would you mind to try that one ?
>
> Did that myself and I can affirm that it works marvellous for me - with
> the current CVS base package,

Maybe we could report success or failure with the name of the card
and related info. There could be a limitation on the number of possible
instanciable display list or something like that.

For me it works great on Windows with an NVidia FX5900 and the latest
available driver ( 61.77 IIRC ). I also tested it on Linux with a GF3
( driver 61.11 )

-Fred