Jeroen Hoppenbrouwers a écrit :

On Fri, Oct 15, 2004 at 05:49:21PM +0100, Giles Robertson wrote:

Can you run fgfs with log level "debug" set, and report the results?
(Advanced > Debugging in the launcher)

I have the same problem, I think. However I cannot fetch the log output, as the text window closes immediately upon crashing. Is this file dumped to disk somewhere?

Thing runs, loads everything, I see correct images appearing, and then it
all closes down without leaving a single trace why.

Win32 0.9.6 has a change in console handling. If you start fgfs.exe from a command line with the one provided by fgrun, it will be output in that console, not in a new that immediately disappear.

-Fred