----- Original Message -----
From: "Boris Koenig" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "FlightGear developers discussions" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, October 04, 2004 1:46 PM
Subject: Re: [Flightgear-devel] ATC Network Test

> Arnt Karlsen wrote:
> > On Mon, 04 Oct 2004 11:17:07 -0700, John wrote in message
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> >
> >>A few details...
> >>
> >>Volunteers will get a package of software that contains the TNL
> >>libraries and a basic set of software to connect to the ATC net as a
> >>controller or pilot. Package will include ALL source code and make
> >>files for a Linux system.  Sorry, I'm just not an MS type. However, it
> >>will build under Cygwin.
> >

> > ..GPL?  Url?

it's GPL.  I still have a little work to do to create a clean build and
install as well as reducing the size by including only the essential library
files. TNL did a great job of creating docs and sample programs, but they
tend to bloat the package and create unnecessary build issues.

> John isn't yet 'releasing' anything, rather he asks for people who
> would be willing to participate in some "field tests".

Boris is correct, not so much a release as a head count, but I'll probably
upload it to the ftp server at kingmont or I might just set up a machine
locally that I plan to also use as the master....

Regards
John W.