John Wojnaroski wrote:

Build the TNL libraries first which should produce three static libraries (libtnl.a, libencrypt.a and libatcmaster.a) which will be installed in /usr/local/lib/

Built, although I had to build libencrypt.a by running make in its own directory rather than at the top level.

Next build the libraries, the configure.in file conatains a lot of cruft used for plib/SimGear. We might wind up using some of that but for now Boris is working on a simpler version. If plib and Simgear is on your system you can use the *big* version.

All there already - I just pointed configure to the correct paths.

Next go to the ATC directory /usr/local/src/ATC-0.1 and build and install. Again, depending on your system configurations you can try

aclocal
automake
autoconf
./configure

I think I'm a victim of some of that cruft - configure is failing here with:

configure: error: conditional "ENABLE_XMESA_FX" was never defined.
Usually this means the macro was only invoked conditionally.

--
Jon Stockill