Martin Spott wrote:
John Wojnaroski wrote:

Hope this hasn't confused anyone. There is a file on the SF page called tnl_head.tgz.

This is a tar file of the header files for the network test build. it is NOT the tar file tagged as *HEAD* on the OpenTNL website.

That's pretty clear. I'm mostly confused because OpenTNL apparently
doesn't meet the conventions of FlightGear concerning portability,

Yes, it looks somewhat problematic right now, but otherwise it's not yet really a problem, as there hasn't been much code written as of now - we might have to check other open source multiplayer/networking libraries out, though.