Jon Stockill wrote:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hello,

I want to create the support for draping roads, railroads and streams, one of
the goals. But I don't know what is this. I have to improve the current roads,
railroads and streams with new textures or I have to change something or what.
Can anybody tell me what's the meaning of this goal ?

The roads and railways are added at scenery generation time - You can find details on building scenery at http://www.terragear.org/

You will have to keep in mind that at this point it's not just a matter of creating the right textures. The way the (rail)road/stream textures are placed in the terrain will make it look funny when used with directional textures.

Erik