Melchior FRANZ wrote:
> As you can see, Integrator::l2gVector() does not access its parameter
> orient, but the object variable _s.orient!
>
> Andy says that the code is correct.

Andy was wrong. :) I misinterpreted the diff you posted in chat to
indicate that the original code should use the parameter.  Clearly
that's the case.  This looks to have been a cut-n-paste typo, where
the line originally got snipped out of code that passed the object
variable.

I'm still alive, by the way.  Just too busy with real life to actually
participate.  I'll come back soon.

Can someone else verify and commit this?  It's a pretty trivial
change.

Andy