Norman Vine wrote:

FWIW
I have the latest sources and this weekend I will try to find sometime
to look into the hires rendering glitch, but no promises :-)

I think I got the hires stuff working well enough for what I needed, so there isn't any huge urgency now from my perspective. But it would be great to figure out why the inside-a-3d-cockpit hires shots don't show any outside scenery. You might try looking at the aircraft_model->draw() in case that is changing or reseting any of the frustum/fov parameters.

Regards,

Unique text: 2f585eeea02e2c79d7b1d8c4963bae2d