On Freitag 08 Oktober 2004 19:54, Norman Vine wrote:
> This patch won't be acceptable to the PLIB team unless
> we can fix this.
Hmm, from my local machine, I would say that these are different things mixed
together.

If I understand right Eriks DList change works on the scenery, not on the
imported ac3d models. Correct?
This one line change does not work for my radeon on the notebook and gives
everything from funny colours to coredumps on my r200 chip in the desktop
machine.

That plib patch changes the function loading the ac3d models.
I have also done a quick check what happens if I make display lists for the
ac3d models in the plib loader code. This works well for me.

From that, I would tell the plib patch is ok.

Any different experience?

    Greetings

        Mathias

--
Mathias FrÃhlich, email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]