Melchior FRANZ wrote :

* Mathias Fröhlich -- Friday 08 October 2004 19:25:

On Freitag 08 Oktober 2004 19:05, Melchior FRANZ wrote:

There's only one bug(?): the 3D adf instrument (pa26-161's, bo105)
doesn't show the scale any more. Didn't look into that, yet.

Bug with display lists or bug with my patch?

With your (otherwise excellent) patch. See here for a comparison:

http://members.aon.at/mfranz/crease-patch.jpeg

This patch give me a 25% increase of framerate looking the buildings and the bridges at SFO, but I also have the adf problem.
Maybe it needs a bit of work under AC3D ?
This is the version compiled with MSVC on windows. I also included the makeDList line from Erik with no problem.

If someone wants to test on windows before the release of the binary version, it is at :
ftp://ftp.ihg.uni-duisburg.de/FlightGear/Win32/fgfs-0.9.6-20041008.zip

and requires the latest base package as usual.

Please report success or failure as soon as possible, and hopefully before the release.

-Fred