Mathias Fröhlich wrote:

On Samstag 09 Oktober 2004 10:19, Melchior FRANZ wrote:

* Mathias Fröhlich -- Friday 08 October 2004 19:25:

Bug with display lists or bug with my patch?

The crease patch causes another small problem: The 737 is completely
"unsmoothed".

Yes, the A320 too.

That patch honours the flat shaded/smooth shaded flag from the ac3d files.

So, make the model smooth shaded, then it will be displayed smooth shaded.
Make it flat shaded an it will be flat shaded.
:)

Great! That's what I really needed for j22, when the smoothing model patch came out a year ago or so.

Great work and thanks again. - Matevz