Curtis L. Olson wrote:
Hi,

Can anyone explain why the KR 87 adf was commented out of the radio stack code? This one slipped under my radar screen until now. I have a project and critical demo coming up that uses the kr 87 code and I'm confused as to why it was commented out, and what all the motivations and reasons were? Was this part of the new configurable systems changes? Or was it done earlier? The generic adf code that seems to have replaced the kr87 code doesn't seem to implement any of the flight/elapsed timer stuff, and has several completely different interface and control assumptions.

Did you try reverting the changes to radiostack.*? I seem to recall that should be all that's needed:

http://cvs.flightgear.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/source/src/Cockpit/radiostack.hxx.diff?r1=1.9&r2=1.10&cvsroot=FlightGear-0.9
http://cvs.flightgear.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/source/src/Cockpit/radiostack.cxx.diff?r1=1.10&r2=1.11&cvsroot=FlightGear-0.9

Erik