Vivian Meazza wrote:
> Sent: 18 October 2004 20:16
> To: 'FlightGear developers discussions'

All compiles OK, but the blend function appears to be broken/inconsistent
under Cygwin and cvs. Works fine with Windows with 0.9.6. Is this a Dlist
feature, or is there a problem with drivers?

The gain in frame rate is disappointing (5-10%) compared to the very
worthwhile improvement with Windows.

What with the instrument problems, and this, there's not much left working
in any of my models.

(Oh, and the Seafire won't start under cvs, but does under Windows 0.9.6 ...
but that's not released yet...).

Regards,

Vivian