On 10/22/04 at 5:11 PM Frederic Bouvier wrote:

>Speaking about feature requests, do you considered using libcurl instead
>of wget to fetch images ? That would remove those ugly console popup on
>windows.

It's on my TODO list, since wget isn't widely installed on Windows.
Patches would of course be accepted :-)

Working with the tiles as downloaded instead of assembling with montage is
also on my TODO, since ImageMagick isn't widely installed on Win either.
Once these two issues are addressed, Windows users should have access to
the same functionality as Linux users do now.

Cheers - Dave