On Friday, 22 October 2004 11:48, Melchior FRANZ wrote:
> 4. Don't remove or mix up the attribution lines.

What is an attribution line?

> 5. Put your answer *under* the quoted text, not on top. Rationale:

Yes sir!  :)

>    A: Top posters
>    Q: What is the most annoying thing on mailing lists?

Well it depends on what logic you use.
When I reply to people I often leave their message at the bottom so that they
can refer to it if they want to. Then they don't have to go wading through
all their own stuff before they get to my reply.
I use both bottom and top posting depending on the circumstances.

Anyway I think this is just starting to become noise so I'll zip it now.

Paul