Hello,

I have a (ZIP-)file floating around on a disk that I must have found
somwhere on "the net" (the file, not the disk  ;-)  in the past and I
don't know what's inside. After extracting there are two directories,
'scenery/' and 'texture/'. Does anyone have the software to read these
files and convert them into something that is accessible with common
tools on Unix/Linux ?

Here's the file:

  ftp://ftp.uni-duisburg.de/FlightGear/Devel/Chambley.zip

I don't even know if it's copyrighted ....  :-/

Thanks,
        Martin.